TOP DFB Wavelengths
Top wavelengths for gas sensing
nanoplus offers DFB lasers at any wavelength between 760 nm and 14000 nm. The following wavelengths are used in high impact applications. Check their specifications and application samples by clicking on the respective wavelength.
Top DFB laser diodes
- 760.8 nm for oxygen detection
- 1278.8 nm for hydrogen fluoride detection
- 1392 nm for water vapour detection
- 1512.2 nm for ammoni detection
- 1560 nm - 1590 nm for hydrogen sulfide detection
- 1651 nm for methane detection
- 1742 nm for hydrogen chloride detection
- 1854 nm & 1877 nm for water vapour detection
- 2004 nm for carbon dioxide detection
- 2334 nm for carbon monoxide detection
If you miss the wavelength you are looking for, please check our Distributed Feedback Lasers. We offer any wavelength between 760 nm and 14000 nm.